CounterStrike Archive Forum Index
 FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Pittsburgh Tribune-Review Next topic
zhangzk

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct - 03:26 (2018) Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several unknowns about the Raiders’ plans for the next couple of years as they build a new stadium in Las Vegas http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-christian-kirk-jersey , but one piece of information has come to light.
Richard N. Velotta of the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that personal seat licenses for premium club tickets will cost between $20,000 and $75,000 apiece. The team confirmed that pricing to Velotta on Wednesday.
Per the report, some 8,000 seats would fall into the premium category with price points of $20,000, $35 Adidas Patrick Kane Jersey ,000 and $75,000. Buyers can finance the purchase of seats over an extended period with an annual cost of $13,647 for two seats at the lowest of those levels if a buyer chooses to finance them through 2024.
Velotta reports that buyers who put down $100 deposits over a year ago have started to finalize their purchases and that the team is starting to sell tickets in other parts of the stadium, although the pricing for those seats is not known yet.
In connection with the Fourth of July holiday nearly two years ago, Steelers running back Le'Veon Bell unveiled his contractual demands with a rap song.
鈥淚鈥檓 at the top and if not I鈥檓 the closest, I鈥檓 a need 15 a year and they know this,” Bell said in the tune called Focus.
As he closes in on that target (a freestyle rap posted last year updated 15 to 17) Antonio Morrison Jersey , he has a new song. Called Target, which has debuted just in time for the Memorial Day holiday.
Joe Rutter of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review has transcribed some of the lyrics, which seem to contain a message for the Steelers:聽“So they put me on the tag, alright.聽Definitely not going to trip like I that bad guy.聽Wonder why they treat me like the bad guy.聽You say I ain’t the best, but that’s a bad lie.聽I’m a do what I want just leave me alone.聽If I don’t do what you want then you want me gone.聽I’m a say you being real aggressive, the way you switch up on me real impressive.”
The Steelers have opted twice to keep Bell from becoming an unrestricted free agent by applying the franchise tag. Bell responded last year by exercising his right to remain away from the team until Labor Day, at which time he showed up and got his full $12.1 million salary. But he has been criticized for not being in football shape Mathew Barzal Jersey , and pressure continues to be applied to get him to show up for offseason and preseason work.
“You think if I sit out, I’ll be sluggish,” Bell says in the new song.聽“You think they won’t pay me because of drug tests.聽For a fact, I ain’t never failed one, that’s on me.聽You so worried about the weed, what about them PEDs?”
The Steelers and Bell have been unable to come to terms on a long-term deal, in part because a contract based on the franchise tag dramatically exceeds the market at the position. If no deal is done by July 16 Willie Snead IV Jersey , Bell will be on track to make $14.52 million this season and to hit the market next March, since the Steelers would have to offer him the quarterback franchise tag to keep him around for 2019.
And he’d be hitting the market with $26.7 million in pre-tax salary for 8-9 months of work over a 17-month period.
So even though Bell may feel like a target, his decision to stick to his principles and wait for more has put him ahead of the game, giving him a chance to become the running back equivalent of Kirk Cousins next March.
Youth Minnesota Vikings Jerseys

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 11 Oct - 03:26 (2018) Back to top

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Jump to:   

Index | Have own forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation